The 2400 Series cards support up to 24 analog connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium’s advanced quad-port interface modules, 2400 series cards can scale from four (4) to 24 ports.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you exactly the ports you need. Digium 2400 Series cards are available in full-length PCI 2.2 and PCI Express form factors.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you the exact port configuration you need. The 2400 series cards are available in full-length PCI 2.2 and PCI Express form factors.
- Connect Asterisk-based systems to analog phone lines
- Connect analog PBX systems to VoIP services
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Suitable for Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- 4 – 24 analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to six (6) quad-port modules
- Optional DSP -based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- 32-bit 33MHz
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- 30-day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
- 5-year warranty