With a dual-span Digium digital telephony card you can add up to 48 (T1) or 60 (E1) calls to your Asterisk communications system. With a five year warranty, an optional echo cancellation module and support from the Asterisk experts, Digium cards are the gold standard for PSTN connectivity.
Digium’s dual span digital interface cards support 48 (T1 / J1) or 60 (E1) connections to PSTN trunks over two spans (digital circuits). Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the dual span cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Dual span digital cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factors. All dual span models can be combined with an Octasic DSP-based echo cancellation module from Digium to provide effective hardware echo cancellation across all channels.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium’s Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee.
Connect two T1 or E1 trunks to an Asterisk based PBX system
Add direct digital PSTN connectivity to Asterisk applications and solutions
Create in-line call monitoring and recording solutions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (48 total T1/J1 and 60 total E1 calls per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
- 2 ports / 2 spans
- 5 year warranty
- Digium ESP risk-free guarantee
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE235)
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE236)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE235)
- Switchvox does not support the TE236 card