Building a large-scale communications system with Asterisk? A Digium quad span card lets you up to four T1 or E1 circuits. That’s a total of 96 (T1) or 120 (E1) concurrent calls. All quad span cards come with Digium’s Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free guarantee, a five year warranty and support for the optional VPMOCT064 echo canceller.
Digium’s quad span digital interface cards support 96 (T1 / J1) or 120 (E1) connections to PSTN trunks over four spans (digital circuits). Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the quad span digital cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Quad span digital cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factors. All quad span models can be combined with an Octasic DSP-based echo cancellation module from Digium to provide effective hardware echo cancellation across all channels.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium’s Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee.
- Connect four T1 or E1 trunks to an Asterisk-based PBX system
- Add direct digital PSTN connectivity to your Asterisk application or solution
- Ideal for call center applications, service bureaus and large phone systems
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (96 total T1/J1 and 120 total E1 per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
- 4 ports
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE435)
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE436)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE435)
- Switchvox does not support the TE436 card