Add up to 24 (T1) or 30 (E1) crystal clear digital calls to your Asterisk system with a Digium single span digital telephony card. Available in PCI or PCI Express form factor, the single span cards use state of the art technology for unsurpassed call quality and system compatibility.
Digium’s new TE131, TE132, TE133 and TE134 single span digital cards are the latest additions to the Telephony Card family. The TE13x design utilizes state of the art technologies to support T1/E1/PRI environments that require a high-performance, cost effective digital telephony interface card. The TE13x family of cards have the ability to create a seamless network, interconnecting traditional telephony systems with Voice over IP technologies.
The TE13x family of cards support industry standard telephony protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both North American and Euro Standard) protocol families for voice. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported, as well as advanced call features. TE133 and TE134 model cards feature Octasic-based hardware echo cancellation that is built in to the cards, removing the task of echo cancellation from the systems CPU and increasing overall system performance and call quality. TE131 and TE132 model cards are for environments that do not require hardware-based echo cancellation, instead relying only on software echo cancellation.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium’s no-risk ESP guarantee.
Single span digital cards are perfect for building Asterisk solutions with direct connections to the phone network or legacy equipment. Common applications include:
- Direct PSTN connections for office phone systems
- Small call center ACDs with T1/E1 trunks
- Toll-bypass adjuncts for legacy TDM PBXs
- SIP trunk interface for legacy TDM systems
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE131 and TE133)
- PCI (TE132 and TE134)
- One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Models TE133 and TE134 feature built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- 5 year warranty
- Risk-free ESP guarantee
- The TE131 and TE132, unlike many Digium digital cards, cannot be upgraded in the field with modular hardware-based echo cancellation
- The TE131, TE132 are not compatible with Switchvox. Use the TE133 or TE134 with Switchvox for single span digital connectivity. See the full list of Switchvox compatible cards on the appliance comparison chart.